Basketball Games at Chase Center
- Thursday, June 2: Game 1 will begin at 6 p.m. Doors will open at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 5: Game 2 will begin at 5 p.m. Doors will open at 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 8: Game 3 Watch Party will begin at 6 p.m. Doors will open at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 10: Game 4 Watch Party will begin at 6 p.m. Doors will open at 4:30 p.m
To accommodate events that will take place at the arena, the following street closures will be enforced two hours before and one hour after each event:
- 16th Street between 3rd Street and Terry Francois Boulevard
- Warriors Way between 3rd Street and Terry Francois Boulevard
- Northbound 3rd Street between 16th Street and Warriors Way will also be closed approximately 30 minutes before and 45 minutes after an event.
- Only local access will be allowed on Northbound Illinois Street between Mariposa and 16th streets.
- There is one taxi stand located on southbound Terry Francois Boulevard.
- Ramp Taxis should use the loading zone on eastbound Warriors Way (formerly South Street) at Bridgeview Way
Union Street Festival
Saturday, June 4 and Sunday, June 5: The Union Street Festival 2022 will take place on Union Street between Octavia and Fillmore streets. The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., each day. For more details, visit www.unionstreetsf.com.
The following street closures will be required from 4 a.m., Saturday to midnight, Sunday:
- Union Street between Octavia and Fillmore streets
- Octavia Street between Green and Filbert streets
- Laguna Street between Green and Filbert streets
- Buchanan Street between Green and Filbert streets
- Webster Street between Green and Filbert streets
- Intersections: Union Street at Octavia, Laguna, Buchanan and Webster streets
Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon
Sunday, June 5: The annual “Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon” will begin at 7:30 a.m. with a swim from a barge off Alcatraz into the beach next to the St. Francis Yacht Club. For event details, visit https://www.escapealcatraztri.com.
Bike riders will leave Marina Green, then bike into the Presidio to the Great Highway through Golden Gate Park and back to the Marina for the run to Baker Beach and back to the finish line on Marina Green.
The northernmost lanes of Marina Boulevard between Scott and Lyon streets will be closed between 3 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
The bicycle portion of the triathlon goes through the Presidio and exits onto Marina Boulevard then goes through Seacliff and the Richmond out toward Ocean Beach and then back.
The following street closures will be implemented from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., though lifted as quickly as possible as the race passes through, with local access being maintained:
- El Camino del Mar between Lincoln Boulevard and Lincoln Park
- 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, and 32nd avenues between El Camino del Mar and Lake Street
- McLaren Avenue between El Camino del Mar and 28th Avenue
- Clement Street between 34th Avenue and Seal Rock Drive
- 34th, 35th, 36th, 37th, 38th, 39th and 40th avenues between Geary Boulevard and Clement Street
- 41st, 42nd, 43rd, 44th, and 45th avenues between Point Lobos Avenue and Clement Street
- Seal Rock Drive between 45th Avenue and El Camino del Mar
- 45th Avenue, Alta Mar Way and El Camino del Mar between Point Lobos Avenue and Seal Rock Drive
- Point Lobos Avenue between El Camino del Mar and Great Highway
Sikh Parade and Festival
Saturday, June 4: The Sikh Parade will take place along Market Street and the festival will be held in Civic Center Plaza.
Starting at 10 a.m., the parade units will gather along 2nd Street between Market and Howard streets. Cross traffic will be allowed on Mission Street during staging. At noon, the parade will move west along Market Street to McAllister Street, south on Larkin Street and enter the Civic Center Plaza from the Larkin Street side where the parade will disband and the festival will begin.
There will be a street closure of Grove Street between Polk and Larkin streets from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. for the festival. Westbound Market Street will be closed for the parade.
Sunday, June 5: The 101th annual Italian Club Statuto Race will begin at 9 a.m. in North Beach. This race consists of an eight-mile run and a two-mile walk starting from Washington Square Park to North Point to Herb Caen Way along the waterfront to Bryant Street and return to Washington Square. For more event details, visit https://www.statutorace.com/.
The following street closures will be required from 7 a.m. to noon:
- Stockton Street between Union and Filbert streets
- North Point Street between Stockton Street and The Embarcadero
San Francisco Giants Baseball Game
Next Tuesday, June 7 through next Friday, June 10: The San Francisco Giants will play four home games at the ballpark. Listed below are teams to play and start times for these games:
- Three games against the Colorado Rockies: 1) 6:45 p.m., Tuesday, June 7; 2) 6:45 p.m., Wednesday, June 8; and 3) 12:45 p.m., Thursday, June 9.
- One game against the Los Angeles Dodgers: 1) 7:15 p.m., Friday, June 10.
To accommodate events that will take place at the ballpark, the following street closures will be enforced:
- Two and a half hours before the opening pitch, the SFMTA will close eastbound King Street between 3rd and 2nd streets to vehicle traffic. King Street will reopen after first pitch until the seventh inning.
- From the seventh inning until post-game traffic dies down, the SFMTA will again close eastbound King Street between 3rd and 2nd streets to vehicle traffic in order to reduce congestion on city streets.
- Additionally, the northbound portion of the 4th Street Bridge (Peter R. Maloney Bridge) will be closed to all traffic except Muni, taxis and bicycles during the post-game period.
- 2nd Street, west side, between Brannan and King Streets
- 2nd Street, east side, between Townsend and King Streets
- 3rd Street, east side, north of King Street